REVIEW: Magic Eye Mirage Brown*

Hello! I recently received another package from Klenspop, they've been fantastic. This time I was able to choose which lenses I wanted to try for review. Like always, they were packaged properly and came with a case and tweezers. On the back of their branded box there's a set of pictorial instructions with Engrish captions, I recommend first time users to either google a more comprehensive set of instructions from a reputable company like Bausch + Lomb or watch Youtube videos.

The Magic Eye series has 9 designs; Gray II, Brown II, Twister, Chocolate, Blueberry, Cacao Brown, Mirage Brown, Mirage Circle and Mercury; Klenspop stocks about 8 of those. I chose Mirage Brown for it's interesting design, plus I've never worn Polytouch lenses before. They were very comfortable, on par with Neo Vision.

Polytouch Magic Eye Mirage Brown
Life Span: 1 year
Base curve: 8.6mm
Diameter: 14.2mm
Graphic diameter: 13.5mm
Water content: 38%

Enlargement: 3.5/5
Natural looking enlargement, perfect for everyday wear.

Colour & Design: 5/5
These lenses are two toned, seal brown with a thick bistre limbal ring. The seal brown spirals in towards the centre, gradually fading. The lenses do look somewhat pixelated (on it's own) up close, but when they're worn, they blend in well with dark eyes.

Comfort: 4.5/5
These lenses are quite thin and are very comfortable, I could barely feel them! 8–10 hours with occasional rewetting.

Overall: 4.5/5
These are definitely one of my new favourite yearly lenses! I wore them to work and no one could tell that I was wearing circle lenses. Magic Eye Mirage Brown lenses are great if you love that natural look and they're affordable at $13USD plus shipping. As they are annual lenses, make sure to change your contact lens case every 3 months and change the solution weekly if they're not wearing them on a daily basis. Also lenses deteriorate over time, throw them out once they start to become uncomfortable/irritating. (I throw mine out around 3–6 months)


No lens
Compare
Daylight (window)
Indoor (lamp light)
Flash

No comments:

Post a Comment