REVIEW: Neo Cosmo Dali Brown Black

(I've gone blonde!) I purchased these Dali Brown Black lenses last year and have been wearing them for a few months now, and I think they're my favourite natural looking (annual) lenses so far. (Nothing will beat my love for disposable circle lenses!)

Neo Vision Neo Cosmo Dali Brown Black
Life Span: 1 year
Base curve: 8.6mm
Diameter: 14.0mm
Water content: 38%

Enlargement: 2/5
Small enlargement, natural looking, perfect for everyday wear.

Colour & Design: 5/5
These lenses are one tone chestnutty-brown with soft spikes towards the centre which allows them to blend in nicely with dark eyes.

Comfort: 4.5/5
As expected from Neo Vision lenses, these are very comfortable! 8–10 hours with occasional rewetting, sometimes I forget that I'm wearing them. Comfort will degrade over time, so throw them out once they start to irritate your eyes and no longer feel comfortable

Overall: 4.5/5
If you like comfy (and natural looking) lenses but can't afford disposable circle lenses, then I think these Dali Black Brown would be a good fit. They're quite affordable as well, depending on where you shop, prices start from around $11 USD. Since they're annual lenses, make sure to change your contact lens case every 3 months and if you go for long periods without wearing them, make sure to change the solution weekly. (I usually throw mine out every 3–6 months)


No lens
Compare
Daylight (window)
Indoor (lamp light)
Flash
 

No comments:

Post a Comment