REVIEW: KLENSPOP


I came across Klenspop while looking for an alternative place to purchase the weekly Neo Dali lenses. At first as I was a bit confused as they have another website Lenspop, but after making an enquiry, turns out Lenspop is for South Korean residents and Klenspop is for international customers.

Klenspop is based in South Korea and they sale KFDA approved circle lenses and sunglasses. Klenspop sell yearly, daily/weekly/monthly disposables lenses starting from $5 USD. Brands range from those on the international market: Acuvue, Geo, Neo Vision, FreshLook, Baush & Lomb, to those on the Korean market: Mi Gwang, Interojo, Ann, Polytouch etc.

Kpoplens offers free registered (standard airmail) shipping on orders over $60 USD, otherwise it starts from $4 and increases 10-20% when additional products are added to the cart.

I was emailed the tracking number after they emailed me that my order had been dispatched. Tracking it was fairly smooth while it the package was still in South Korea, but once it was in transit/Australia it wasn't trackable. I find that this happens often when I buy products from South Korean companies, so I wasn't too worried about it.

Lens purchased: Natural Dali Brown, Geolica Coco2W Choco, Clalen Iris Soul Brown, Neo Dali Brown, Neo Chagall
Shipping cost: Free (Order was $69 USD)

Date ordered: 28/08/14
Date shipped: 29/08/14
Date arrived: 10/09/14
Total business days from date ordered: 9 days

The estimated time of arrival was 10~30 days business days, so I was happy that it arrived in 9 days. The lenses arrived wrapped in bubble wrap and were neatly arranged in the cardboard box. They included free lens case with each pair and also included eye drops!

Can't wait to review these! I've already tried the Natural Dali Brown lenses and they're super comfortable!!

Will I shop on Klenspop again? Definitely, I think their lenses are reasonably priced in comparison to other websites. They took care when sending the package and I didn't have any problems with them.


1 comment:

  1. ohmylens OhJinna4 June 2015 at 11:47

    They look perfect on your eyes! * - *

    ReplyDelete